Samskrutham Writings/Conference Presentations
(select papers) (Click links for Download )
- The digestion of Sanskrit into modern computational linguistics - Tenth International Conference on “Vedic Cultures –Epic and Pauranic Phase” July 13-15, 2012, In Collaboration with Center for Indic Studies, UMass Dartmouth
- Samskrutham: Vedic Language Technology - International Conf. on VEDA AND THOUGHT REVOLUTION-15th India Conference of WAVES - March 14 – 17, 2012, Venue: Dev Sanskriti University (DSVV), Haridwar, Himalayas, India.
- Sanskrit and Computer Studies – Jan 2010- Sree Shankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Ernakulam , kerala. (http://ssus.ac.in) Project: The Erudite Scholar in residence.
- Member – Vedic Unicode proposal – (15-17 January 2007) Brown University Providence, Rhode Island, USA. The deliberations are on extending the Unicode standard to accommodate Vedic accents for devanagari characters. The workshop is being organized as part of a larger project entitled, "International Digital Sanskrit Library Integration," funded by the National Science Foundation of the United States
- Ramayana in the Global Context – ( June 4-5, 2005 ) Northern Illinois University DeKalb, Illinois, USA.
- Sanskrit in Asia : Unity in Diversity – (June 23 - 26, 2005) - International Conference Bangkok,. Sanskrit Studies Centre announces the Conference on the auspicious occasion of 50th Birth Anniversary, of H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, Princess of The Kingdom of Thailand .
- Methodology of Vedic studies- Traditional linguistics v/s. Historical linguistics and hermeneutic sciences approach – (31Dec 2004-2 Jan 2005). World Association for Vedic Studies (WAVES) -Bangalore; A paper has been presented for the WAVES 8th India conference at Bangalore. Conference theme: Science, Consciousness and Vedic heritage.
- Vedic priest- ritualistic link between the eternal and the ephemeral – (July 9-11,2004 ) World Association for Vedic Studies (WAVES) –Washington D.C. International conference of World association for Vedic Studies, Washington D.C, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Affiliation of life sciences and Spiritual sciences - (April 8-11, 2004 ) Vedanta conference ; 14th Vedanta International conference at Miami University.
- Dharma-Ayur-veda – (Oct 16-19,2003 ). Ayurveda-NAMA, First Annual conference of National Ayur-vedic Medical Association, St. Petersburg
- Being in Being and ‘Being to Being’- an analysis of transition between life and death in vedic, tantric and Buddhist traditions – (July12-13,2003)-World Association for Vedic Studies (WAVES) -Nepal; Katmandu, Nepal . Conference theme: Vedic Traditions in South east Asian region. Conference sponsored by Tribhuvan university, Nepal.